Tuesday, July 15, 2003

My close pal Deanna will be visiting from Texas this
weekend, and I thought to myself, "self, this would
sure be a nice opportunity to go for a ride with a
group of your pals!"

Sara and I have been moving and unpacking for the past
weeks, and some time away would be just wonderful

I know, it is an AFM race weekend. I am not going.
I know, lots of people have too much on their plates.
I know, not everyone will be able to make it.

So I thought for those who COULD go, and would be
interested, maybe we could take a leisurly jaunt out
toward Davenport, then maybe back Pescadero to Alice's
for lunch, or 9, or bear creek, or Lexington
Reservoir, or something sort of light and fun.

Anyone interested?

I will be on the SuperHawk with a passenger, so no
Motard roads, or just at a nice, relaxed pace.

Anyone? Someone? Bueller? Ferris? Has anyone seen
Ferris?

I'd like to depart from my house around 10am Saturday,
and can arrange meeting spots if we know who needs to
go where.


Pass this along to any of our close, trusted friends I
may have forgotten.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?