Saturday, November 08, 2003

Noticed last night, in the middle of the night, while in bed, not sleeping, that my quality of writing has just plummeted. I feel my brian is not functioning quite up to par, and I have nothing to do about it.

just an observation.

Friday was mostly spent in bed, resting. Friday night Sara and I went to visit Eric & Lissa. Jack & Kevin & eric's pal Chuck all came, Jack brought Chinese takeout, which I have been craving and managed to keep mostly down. We all sat and chatted, unloaded the remains of Eric's bike back into his shed so he could re-re-fix it. It was not so bad.

And he looked banged up, but in great spirits.

At times, it hurt my ears and brain to be around so much going on at once, but for the most part, it was wonderful to be out of the house, and surrounded with friends. YAY

Saturday morning, Mark Alpen came by to put the drawer pull knobs on the nightstands he built. Cool.

Then Joanne came by to deliver Sara's bike she borrowed, we all talked, managed to get them to change the oil on my DRZ! YAY! and went to FLAMES for a late late breakfast.

I had 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, sausage and toast. And I kept all that in too!

Trip to Home Depot to get some sticky goo to re-attach trim on Sara's car. And some gardening bits for her, and a big pot for some Bamboo plants my pal Maya left us. (you do not want to plant bamboo anywhere NEAR your yard, it WILL take over)

Then home, cause I overdid with all the travel, and am in bed, resting at 5:30.

I will spend the evening quiet, and in front of the TV, trying to hold down as much water as I can drink.

When I am sleeping, (sitting in bed pretending to sleep) I have millions of thoughts whizzing around in my head, I should really be writing and recording some of them. Some are quite brilliant. Others are junk

must rest. too tired No spanish rice tonight

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?