Thursday, December 16, 2004

Speedy Boy

so a few weekends back, my pal Dale & I got speeding tickets. And We never got a "courtesy notice" from the court telling us what to pay, where to go, etc.

Today, I called the court.
After my second round, 48 minutes on hold,  thank

goodness for the speaker phone, the VERY nice lady
at Santa Clara Superior Court tells me that our
tickets have not reached their court.

And to phone them back on the 23rd, the day after the date written
on the ticket.

If we did NOT recieve a 'courtesy notice' it means the
ticket is not yet in their system

I feel uncomfortable about all this, but will call
back on the 22nd, and get back on speakerphone.

My one mistake? I did not ask her name. DAMNATION.

Okay, so that's what I know.

What do we do next?


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?