Thursday, March 03, 2005

correction, the box from Wisconsin came from Tony, Sara's brother, not her folks. However, Tony came from her folks, so I think it all counts.

Many thanks to all who replied with with possible suggestions for my neighbor Orry and the computer. My cousin Evie suggested a senior tech center. They only offer windows, but may have a Mac annex. Will see what happens.

Yesterday, good news, bad news.

Good news? My Harley's starting problem was a broken primary wire, I would have never found it. $127. Cheap!

Bad News? Got the court notice for the speeding ticket recieved in November. They lost it 2 or 3 times, but finally found it. Now I think I will set a court date and see what happens.


OH! this morning. 170lbs. yay

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?