Thursday, March 02, 2006

Last night we went to see the movie World's Fastest Indian. It was brilliant, beautiful, moving, and definitely the best movie I've seen in a long time.

I highly recommend it, even if you are not a motorcyclist. And I will not go into detail.

Next, my pal Flash sent me this website Start with the photos, and work your way to the interviews.

the homepage is pretty keen too. These guys have a swell project.


I finally recieved my first issue of MAKE magazine, i need to order the previous 4. wonderful magazine, packed with information, it speaks to me.


Also, a shout out to my pal Julia, who has been having a bad week. Julz, you are the best. Don't forget it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?