Friday, August 04, 2006

why haven't I been up to date?

I am tired. VERY tired. And really? I am sleeping through the night. Sara handles the 2 late night feedings. I ask her to wake me up, but she just takes care of it.

however, I am very good with bottle washing, diaper changing, baby cleaning, laundry, and stuff like that.

Next week I go back to work. ugh.

oh, my Flickr Photosets

So a long time ago, I had the discussion about young kids riding motorcycles. I know there are some sponsored motocrossers at 3 yrs old. Here are some pics of some Japanese pocketbike racers. Say what you will, but these are young kids, on very fast bikes.

Tarzan will learn on dirt first.

Comments:
Racing is great. There are no morons, moronettes, or drunk teenagers to squash the happy riders.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?