Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yesterday I rode Sara's BMW F650 up to SF to visit my pal Katsura, who was in town from Japan for a day. We lunched at the Cheesecake Factory in Union Square, it was a nice visit, then I rode home.

Detoured out Skyline drive. Stopped at Hesh's place for a bit, stopped at tacos, then came home.

And my butt HURT


My hip is still bruised from Sunday's quad incident, but it is not broken, it is just a bruise, yay. But my butt was sore.


Mom, I came home from San Francisco, and my butt was sore. Has a bad ring to it, huh?


Baby Tarzan was at home, Mike & Evie were teaching him walking. He is able to stand behind his play cart, and push it across the floor. it looks less like walking, more like a controlled fall, repeatedly, but fun.

All last night I fed the kid. When he is asleep, he likes to drink. midnight, 2:45, 4am, 5am,

Then, this morning, I was having the weirdest dream. I dreamt a bug was biting my chest, repeatedly. When I woke up, Saul was crawling all over me, and biting me! He was trying to find a nipple

Now I am chubby, but listen here young man!

I popped a bottle in his mouth, and he went to town.

Comments:
You got Man Boobs!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?