Saturday, January 23, 2010

23 hours, 39 minutes travel time, and I made it to the Leela Palace in Bangalore.

After the long flight in on the most uncomfortable seat Lufthansa had, I find this delicious, inviting bed and shower. At 3:45am local, I used them both.





Breakfast downstairs at the Citrus cafe? I love some indian Breakfast.


So does Ed, my manager.


Walking around the grounds, there is a pool


a jaccuzi which I may try to defile later


lots of beautiful trees


Ed posing by a pillar


Shout out to my Willow Glen Crew! Rollin with the bucks is the only way to go


More as it develops

(For Ed's wife Pat, here is video of traffic shot in 2007 outside my hotel window)


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?