Monday, January 11, 2010

Mark just delivered Saul's new toy today. An OSET Spider 12.5 Electric trials bike. Hooray Craigslist. This is a purpose built trials bike for the 3-5 year old crowd. It needs some cleanup, but will be a great learner for him.

As you can see from his face he does not like it at all!


checks the levers


Brando in the Wild One? you got nothin on this guy!


Still nervous, took first ride on mom's lap. and? again, facial expression? Let me explain for those of you who do not ride motorcycles. The look on his face is one of pure thrill and satisfaction. a happiness one does not normally experience. A feeling every motorcyclist gets the moment they sit on their bike, every single time.

Comments:
Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?