Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Okay, long weekend, and I have not posted enough. My bad.

Friday: I do not remember, I think I went out for dinner, we MAY have gone to original joes, then went to bed.

Saturday: Spent most of the day in bed. Then went and saw the new Eddie Murphy/Owen Wilson flick "I Spy" Yes, it is the first funny movie Murphy has made in a LONG damn time. I very much like Owen Wilson too. We ate too much popcorn, and I had the worst headache by the time we got home.

Sunday: International Motorcycle Show in San Mateo. Got wet, riding up in the rain, but had a great time. Saw my next motorcycle. The Suzuki DRZ400
http://www.suzukicycles.com/sr_03/dual/fs_drz400s.htm

dual sport, water cooled, can play in dirt or street, I think I will buy motard rims and race in the super tt.


Monday we had a new thing. Sara and I agreed, we are way too busy, and the house is filthy. Since I am a big fat money waster, I may as well waste it productively, we hired a housekeeping service. At Elaine's recommendation, we hired Rosie's Busy Bees Housecleaning. And you know what? It was worth every cent.

we had to clean a bunch of our own clutter, just to be able to clear enough for the service. Then they came and whupped up on the house. Brilliant, Beautiful, worth every cent. YAY Rosie! Yay Elaine! Yay Sara! YAY clean condoo!

I also sold the XR 600. Sad to see it go, Monster hooligan bike, but happy the guy who got it will enjoy it.

And I figured out how to clear off my travel expense report, and should be getting reimbursed soon.

yay!

so I can go get the DRZ.

and now it is wednesday, and I need to go to a meeting.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?