Thursday, December 05, 2002

well, it is not an obstruction, it is not my apendix, it is not my liver. but they did find some swelling in my lower colon they are worried about.
so it's "lights. camera, action" time

Dr. Nguyen is talking with a gastrointerologist, they are discussing when and how far up but they are gonna shoot a camera up my butt
i wlll probably know more about schedule this afternoon, 2pm-ish, I am hoping for this afternoon, but most probably tomorrow

her initial guess is Colitis., no, I do not know what that is, but it is apparently treatable and will learn more from gastrointerologist

bleah

however, looking for the silver lining, she said they CAN make me a VHS tape I could show all my freinds

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?