Friday, September 26, 2003

my buddy Mike sends me this. It's good to have friends, I suppose.....

I have not mentioned it in the blog yet, but I really should. Chemo has totally wiped out any sexual energy or drive. I couldn't even use something like this if he sent it.

Or, as a nurse told me years ago, when I was waking up from anesthesia, seeing my girlfriend of the time in a dark room, NOT seeing the nurse on the other side, I said "hey baby, let's do it" the nurse said "Baby Doll, you just came out of serious anesthesia, you couldn't get it up if she was twins in a tub of butter"

>>>>
I figure the chemo has to be kicking your ass, and you're probably feeling all sapped of strength and
lethargic... So I'll order you up one of these.

http://daimaoh.kir.jp/ho/menssom.htm

What color you want it in?

-Mike-



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?