Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Sara got home, and we went out in the backyard with a pair of clippers, and got after my hair.

if you go to the Yahoo Photo album, this is what you will see.

#1 Me sportin my A.A. Roedl Excavating hat. Cause you gotta support the family. If you are in Beaver Dam, WI, and need a job done, call Sara's brother Tony.

#2 it is coming out in handfulls

#3 First we got creative, and made a mullet, or a mohawk, I am not sure which. (Note the Bird of Paradise Flowers in the background, Beautiful!

#4 Mullet View #2

#5 cut it all off. I have a bumpy head

#6 with the right light, and angle, I could have a chia head. and have plants coming out my skull

Comments:
I am the kind of guy who loves to seek innovative stuff. Currently I am building my personalized solar panels. I am doing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive that. I saw a very brilliant site which explains how to make pv panels and so on. The site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how correct the info given there iz. If some people over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I'd highly appreciate it, cauze I truly enjoy [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/diy-solar-panel-construction-is-it-really-possible]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?