Tuesday, October 21, 2003

My poor old Kodak Digital Camera is just sucking mud. I cannot get any more life out of it. It's big, it's bulky, it takes forever to recycle for next shot.

I am beginning to think of abandoning the American manufacturer, and look elsewhere.

Lots of my biker pals have the Cannon S series. they are tiny, convenient, and seem to take good snaps. Too bad I am not in Austin to get the Torque & Recoil suggestion box.

I want: Small. Easy to Use. Decent Photos. Easy for other people to use. (here, take a picture of me) It should fit in my tankbag, or backpack, and shouldn't be an ordeal to get out, set up, turn on, warm up, uses. It should be "zing! Camera! Point! Click! Yep, I was there, I saw that."

I am thinking the Cannon S400, but it is sooo expensive. It fits most of the other criteria. I will have to do more research and see.


Cat tripped the sprinkler once already, and I have not smelt any cat pee, so it may be working. At 8pm, I have recovered some of my energy, and am gonna try to go sit in the kitchen and have something to eat.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?