Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I'll be in the hospital, getting pumped full of poisions, to try to kill off this cancer.

But I want to remind everyone of something: Give thanks.

In no particular order, I am thankful for:

The gift of life, which my parents gave me.
Sara.
My friends. (who I cannot list, you know who you are, and you know I love you)
all the people who have affected me and caused me to grow into who I am.
Motorcycles, the vehicles that brought me to many of my friends.
My job and boss/mentor
The nursing staff helping me through this
My family
Sara's family
the fact that I should be alive next year.
my remaining testicle.


So when you sit down to eat tomorrow, wherever you are, before you start, please say a little statement, of what you are thankful for. And remember, life is precious. Enjoy every second. And hug the people to your left and right. If they are important enough to be at the table with you, then they are good folks.


Then hoist a wine glass, or beer, or scotch, or water, and say a little something fun, then think naughty thoughts, just for a second. Cause that's fun too.

:)

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?