Friday, December 12, 2003
I went to a meeting at work this morning, it was good to go, see people, and take in the V. IMPORTANT information that was imparted. But it really wore me out. More than I thought. foolishly, after work, I stopped at the Safeway Grocery on the way home. The store by my office is much nicer than the one by our house, so I wanted to get some stuff to make Spanish Rice, and look for a present for Sara, which I found.
Morningstar Farms Tofu Corn Dogs!
She always harasses me for eating corn dogs, so I found some she could have, maybe she won't be so jealous of my corn dogs now? :D But I doubt it.
When I got home, I was so worn out, I put away the groceries and went to sleep. At like, 1pm! And slept till Sara got home from work at 8.
Waking up I was greeted with a wave of nausea, ran to the bathroom, and well, purged. I am so tired of this. It is not consistent, it is not predictable. On the other hand, I am alive, so that's nice.
Random notes:
cstatman@texas.net is going away. Please use : cstatman@yahoo.com
BUT! the cstatman@yahoo.com SPAM filter is a little out of whack, I just found out yesterday, so if I did not respond for the past week or so, it is because I have not been checking my bulk mail, I am now.
the clutch on my truck is worse and worse, should I sell it or fix it?
After not using the phone for a while (it still hurts) I tried to call my folks, my sister and OMJ today, and got voice mail at each. But I did not leave voicemail, because it still hurts me to talk, esp after tonights barfing.
Cancer Sucks!
Morningstar Farms Tofu Corn Dogs!
She always harasses me for eating corn dogs, so I found some she could have, maybe she won't be so jealous of my corn dogs now? :D But I doubt it.
When I got home, I was so worn out, I put away the groceries and went to sleep. At like, 1pm! And slept till Sara got home from work at 8.
Waking up I was greeted with a wave of nausea, ran to the bathroom, and well, purged. I am so tired of this. It is not consistent, it is not predictable. On the other hand, I am alive, so that's nice.
Random notes:
cstatman@texas.net is going away. Please use : cstatman@yahoo.com
BUT! the cstatman@yahoo.com SPAM filter is a little out of whack, I just found out yesterday, so if I did not respond for the past week or so, it is because I have not been checking my bulk mail, I am now.
the clutch on my truck is worse and worse, should I sell it or fix it?
After not using the phone for a while (it still hurts) I tried to call my folks, my sister and OMJ today, and got voice mail at each. But I did not leave voicemail, because it still hurts me to talk, esp after tonights barfing.
Cancer Sucks!