Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Okay, Wednesday morning, 6:25. In exactly 5 minutes, I will drink 2 glasses of liquid nastiness, then drive like a madman to make it to the hospital before something bad happens that no one wants to see.

IN an odd foreshadowing, I was watching Saturday Night Live re-runs on the comedy channel last night, and the fake commercial for "oops, I crapped my pants" adult incontinence diapers was on. We'll hope against that option

Last night before bed I decided the proper action is to drink first 2 cups at 6:30, then drive to hospital, then drink next 2 at 7, 7:30, as planned. INSTEAD of waiting till 7:30 and trying to drive in MORE rush hour traffic.

We will hope for the best. More news this afternoon on the drive.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?