Sunday, December 28, 2003

SUMMARY STATS
Page views today: 46
This month: 1750


So it's Sunday night, and I just realized I have my PET scan tomorrow morning at 9:45am. Somehow I thought it was NEXT month. No problem, shot, scan, go to work. The drugs are not NOT NOT supposed to make me sick.

My ears are still ringing. Damnit

Saturday Sara went for a motorcycle ride. I stayed home and did some yardwork. Actually, I OVER-did some yard work, and was wore out tired all Sunday.

But managed to go to my pal Julia's for pizza and smack talking this evening. Just got home, still tired, need to EASE into life, not doing a bunch of yard work. However, it did need doing.

more later.




Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?