Thursday, January 15, 2004
so a few days ago I was feeling homesick for Austin, and reading the Austin Chronicle online. There was an article about late night eateries, and I felt bad. San Jose has no place to eat late. That is not a truck stop on the highway....
So I wrote a letter to the Chronicle, and they published it.
http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2004-01-16/cols_postmarks.html
years after leaving Austin, I STILL can get those fools to publish me! Woo Hoo.
Work has been busy and full of opportunity, but wearing me out. I should leave earlier and rest, but there is so much to do.
Travel Update, I will leave here Feb 7, go to India, return around Feb 22
more as it develops
So I wrote a letter to the Chronicle, and they published it.
http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2004-01-16/cols_postmarks.html
years after leaving Austin, I STILL can get those fools to publish me! Woo Hoo.
Work has been busy and full of opportunity, but wearing me out. I should leave earlier and rest, but there is so much to do.
Travel Update, I will leave here Feb 7, go to India, return around Feb 22
more as it develops