Friday, January 30, 2004

So there is not really an 'explanation' of why I got cancer. I mean, sick, okay, but why? we dunno.

My pal Mitch sends me this link: http://www.scorecard.org/ enter my zipcode, and search around, 95125.

Santa Clara County has one of the highest concentrations of superfund cleanup sites in the nation. Great! Why did I sick? cause silicon valley is full of bad stuff!

BAD

On the other hand, I am alive, that's good.

So I hope to spend a quiet weekend relaxing, etc... then pack for the trip to India on Thursday.

now, for something disgusting: Urban dictionary of slang
do not look up "hot Carl" I promise, it is gross.

Now for something offbeat "Iraq Cartoonish Buffoonery"
collection of stories from a recently returned serviceman. I like the grenade fight story

I was supposed to go to SF to look at a 1963 superhawk a gal had for sale, but unfortunately, she parked it on the sidewalk, and the city towed it away.....





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?