Monday, April 26, 2004

The Bullet is in Oakland! I will phone tomorrow, to make sure the paper is close to filed, then will drive to Oakland with my trailer Wednesday morning.

My hope is to go to shipping company, give them papers and money, then they will instruct me what to do with Customs.

I will then drive to Customs in SF, do whatever, and hope for the best.

If Customs stamps my stamps, and does whatever they should, I will drive back to Oakland,

Put crate on Trailer

Drive to SJ, Finish work day, Drive home, uncrate and prep the Bullet. Ride to work Thursday.


The Stator for thr Thing just got sent for Baja Designs, should be here tomorrow or Wednesday, I hope to have it on the road as soon as possible also.


Woo Hooo, bike joy?

not till they are in my hands

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?