Monday, April 26, 2004

Okay, I've gained a lot of weight, I know it. I'm bloated and heavy. Mostly just from the thrill of being able to eat and keep it down. But partially because my people are short round people from eastern europe.

Sure, there are some anomalies, like my dad and brother, who are tall, but really, I am short and round, and always gonna BE short and round.

But I need to stop eating so much, and start walking and cycling more. I plan to.

But I found this guys web page, and realized, Sara could have it a lot worse.

I could be into dressing up and going to conventions. I applaud Mr. Manyard, because he does what he enjoys. At the same time, it is not my cup of tea. Probably my favorite sentance on his page is where he talks about being at the convention, and his justification: "I spoke for a few moments about how I wasn't Tron, but a simple payroll withholding calculation program that had gotten overweight by changes in the laws"

I wish I could use the same line.


Friday: Sara went ice skating, I rode the Harley up Mt. Hamilton! Woo Hoo!

Saturday: I woke up and installed the Baja Designs dual sport kit on the Thing. I also cow spotted the seat. I am waiting on the stator to come back, and will be ready to rock. Then in the afternoon, We picked up Bad Matt & went to Larissa's BBQ, offended a bunch of people. Then came home, rested, and saw Kill Bill 1 with Kevin

Sunday: Sara rode, I took the Thing to Phil Douglas' suspension shop, but was unable to do the work, need more time and parts. Came home, Sara was still riding, and I had a wonderful nap. Then put the hot rod carb kit on the Thing. Sara got home, we went to Eric & Lissa's for BBQ Chicken. Kevin also came over. it was grand. I fell asleep on the couch, and their new bird, "The Professor" flew onto my belly, waking me up with a HELL of a shock. Damn birds.

Am at work now. waiting for news on the bullet.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?