Saturday, May 08, 2004

Austin is full of unsecured access points. I am sitting in my sisters apartment typing now. She does not have any connection! Woo Hooo!

This morning I closed my bank account with University savings.
Then I went by Appliance Assoicates to check on the status of my grandma's stove restoration.

Then to Pete's Flat Top Shop, for my first haircut since chemo. It looks great.

Academy Sports for some new travel clothes & a gun case.

Joe's house to see the new shop

Then to Central Market to visit my pals who made it out. WOW, it was great to see everyone.

A few of us went for dinner at the Texas Chili Parlor, of course the bill was short, and I got to pick up some excess, but oh well, no problem. I love seeing pals. :)

At this point, I am so tired, I can barely stand. So back to Sherry's to unpack/repack, hit a little email, try not to fart from the chili, and rest.

Tomorrow I meet a close group for brunch, then fly out.

Woo HOO Life IS good.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?