Thursday, May 06, 2004

So my boss Keith and I are on a quick trip around the US to visit worksites and see what labs they have. It's been a fast city to city jaunt, with no time in between.

One city to the next. I am currently in Boxborough, MA. :(

we arrived last night at midnight, then got to the hotel at 1:30am, everything stinks like tobacco smoke, and almost all the people are rude bastards.

i damn near smacked the 'hostess' at the holiday inn breakfast room for her insolence.

So we are at the office at 8:30AM their time, 5:30am California time. I am bleary eyed, and wanting to curl up and sleep somewhere.

I am in a 'quiet room' because they did not have office space available. It is next to the bathroom, and it is not very quiet.

i hate the east coast

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?