Thursday, July 22, 2004

anxiety

cannot breathe

performance?

The amazing pop culture diva Xeni Jardin from Boing Boing linked to my blog, and now I am afraid to post anything, as it may suck, then people will poke me with sticks. I'll put up this sacrificial sucky post, then get over my performance anxiety, and get back to gettin on.

Oh, and I need someone (no, not you mom) to edit my damn book/blog about ball cancer for boys, so we can start counting the money.

that's all that's on my mind at the moment. That, and why I get all the Penis Enlargement Spam. And when will Alex at Fastline have the motorcycle finished, so I can pop the super Moto skips on it, and get some tickets.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?