Thursday, July 01, 2004

As Sara and I are getting ready to leave for France, I realize, it is close to my Birthday, and I will do what I want to. Do what I want to

On July 25, 1964, my mom delivered me in the same hospital Karen Silkwood was born in. Green eyed, brown haired, north east Texan son of the piney woods, I came out screaming and have not stopped.

Since I am gonna be overseas for a few weeks, and since I AM turning FORTY,and since I kinda had a crapp-o birthday last year (and found out I had the cancer 2 days later) I got all excited and made a birthday list.

No, you don't gotta buy me nothin, but I thought it would be fun to make. Kinda like a kid.


Birthday List:

Anything from my amazon wish list

coleman 54 qt cooler

coleman lantern case

Garmin 60C gps accessories
windshield mount $35

remote antenna $100

Mapsource NA Unlock

Gun safe
1, 2 or 3

candy!

Exhaust for Bullet

goggles:

Chimenea

LL Bean Shirt
shirt in large
in Navy/Lapis, size X-large
shirt large chambray blue
travel blazer, 44 reg, dark khaki,

Banana Republic Cargo Blazer large

Bayou Magic: Gumbo, A-2-fAY or Sweatshirt. (be a magician in your kitchen!)

R.M. Quiggs Yellow Rice Mix – twelve 10-ounce packages

Harbor Freight Tools:
regulator drill bits hose reel
tarp

EZ-UP Express II
details here


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?