Friday, July 30, 2004

Foamy the Squirrel.
Delicious Social Commentary from obviously rabid roadkill
Small, Medium, Large is the one to see.

Sorry, I have nothing else cool today.

Spent last night plotting a new transport vehicle. Looks like the Dodge Sprinter is it. I cannot stand the thought of a big ass Ford Truck. But the motorcycles need to get to the track, and I need to carry the gear, the data, etc...

Rebadged Mecedes Sprinter from Europe? Turbo Diesel motor? AC? multi crazy huge delivery van that will go 100mph at 32mpg, and fit into a standard parking spot, same wheelbase and price as F-150, better mileage and much more form factor.

Oh hubba hubba! Forget the sportscar, been there, done that, got the T shirt, wore it out, gave it to goodwill.

Sprinter. It's the next wave.

i'm thinkin matte silver with ground effects & neon. Or maybe a honkin red stripe and wing on top like Mr. T from the A-Team.

and interior?

I'll do my own conversion, but a love pad on wheels like this?

check the bedroom shot! insane-o with a satelite uplink? I will be most comfy and online at the track, camping, or anywhere we go.

I just need to talk to Joe and see if the prices the dealer is giving me are good, and talk to my bank, and my insurance lady



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?