Sunday, August 29, 2004

So I hear the MAN is no longer the Majority in Texas.

I knew it was only a matter of time till my people would overcome. Watch out California, you are next. Politics is nothing! Money is nothing! The real power is in Family!

As long as California's wealthy, affluent, talented people continue to be homosexual (and there is nothing wrong with that) their census numbers and demographic can only drop or grow through immigration.

La Raza? we will continue to hump like bunnies, and increase our market share. People with Passion celebrate the Day of the Dead! Get used to Salsa folks, cause Ketchup is on its way out.

What does it all mean? Well, I do not know, but my guess is that it's time to stop categorizing people, and start enjoying life. As Armstrong Williams says in the first link, "Racism is not relative. It is not something that should be denounced selectively. Plainly, all forms of racist language are equally repugnant."

To that end, Sara and I are on our way out the door for a motorcycle ride.

What is my demographic?

is there one for bean eating, border sneaking, taco bending, biker-trash, red-sea-pedestrian who loves intelligent-beautiful girl from Wisconsin?



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?