Wednesday, August 25, 2004

So my pals keep telling me they are listening to KUT in Austin, and they keep hearing my ex.

Finally, today, my buddy Vikram sends me a link. if you scroll a little more than 3/4 down the page, there is a photo of Rona, and 2 sound links of her talking.

People seem to think I will be mad, upset, shocked, whatever, when I hear her. And it is amazing, I am not. The only thing I am sad about is that she is in Austin, and I am not in Austin. A town I love and miss.

Sure, I think KUT could find a better promotional speaker, and looking at the photo, I cannot count my lucky stars enough that I am here now.

She blames the band for the divorce, I have a few other suggestions for causes, but really, I think the key to all that is to remember that there was this person, she was a big part of my life for a while, when it stopped working, I had the strength, courage, etc., to move on.

And now, she is part of me, part of my past, and someone who taught me a lot of things about myself.

But I gotta tell you. I am SOOO much happier where I am now. Sara holds my hand while we sleep. She puts up with me, cares about me, and does not break my things, well, not on purpose.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?