Wednesday, August 25, 2004
So my pals keep telling me they are listening to KUT in Austin, and they keep hearing my ex.
Finally, today, my buddy Vikram sends me a link. if you scroll a little more than 3/4 down the page, there is a photo of Rona, and 2 sound links of her talking.
People seem to think I will be mad, upset, shocked, whatever, when I hear her. And it is amazing, I am not. The only thing I am sad about is that she is in Austin, and I am not in Austin. A town I love and miss.
Sure, I think KUT could find a better promotional speaker, and looking at the photo, I cannot count my lucky stars enough that I am here now.
She blames the band for the divorce, I have a few other suggestions for causes, but really, I think the key to all that is to remember that there was this person, she was a big part of my life for a while, when it stopped working, I had the strength, courage, etc., to move on.
And now, she is part of me, part of my past, and someone who taught me a lot of things about myself.
But I gotta tell you. I am SOOO much happier where I am now. Sara holds my hand while we sleep. She puts up with me, cares about me, and does not break my things, well, not on purpose.
Finally, today, my buddy Vikram sends me a link. if you scroll a little more than 3/4 down the page, there is a photo of Rona, and 2 sound links of her talking.
People seem to think I will be mad, upset, shocked, whatever, when I hear her. And it is amazing, I am not. The only thing I am sad about is that she is in Austin, and I am not in Austin. A town I love and miss.
Sure, I think KUT could find a better promotional speaker, and looking at the photo, I cannot count my lucky stars enough that I am here now.
She blames the band for the divorce, I have a few other suggestions for causes, but really, I think the key to all that is to remember that there was this person, she was a big part of my life for a while, when it stopped working, I had the strength, courage, etc., to move on.
And now, she is part of me, part of my past, and someone who taught me a lot of things about myself.
But I gotta tell you. I am SOOO much happier where I am now. Sara holds my hand while we sleep. She puts up with me, cares about me, and does not break my things, well, not on purpose.