Monday, August 02, 2004

This weekend Sara and I rode over Mt. Hamilton, then out to Lake Millerton, by Fresno, for a campout. It was long, hot, tiring, but fun. Sunday we rode home. I need to clean my harley, my riding gear, and my camping gear

home is good

other links and news.

I want to like him, but the lying has to stop

This is so incredibly cool, a web page full of Secret Fun, to help you waste the day. Great collection of vintage pictures

Lunch Boxes are weapons. Watch out. My kid sister had a barbie box that's put a hurtin on anyone. But banning them? we have become a nation of wimps. Behold, the new, less dangerous type

thank god for the Japanese. Miniskirts = good economy? I never learned that in college economics, but I like it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?