Monday, September 13, 2004
i hate cell phones
i hate them
just thought I would share my observations with you
Yes, I tried to go to Verizon and get a new phone, to replace the one that MAY have dropped a few too many times
they talked me into the $300 phone
and it does not work from my house.
I do not want to take photos
I do not need video
I do not want MP3s
I just want to pick up the damn phone, and hear someone on the other end.
grrrrr!
i hate them
just thought I would share my observations with you
Yes, I tried to go to Verizon and get a new phone, to replace the one that MAY have dropped a few too many times
they talked me into the $300 phone
and it does not work from my house.
I do not want to take photos
I do not need video
I do not want MP3s
I just want to pick up the damn phone, and hear someone on the other end.
grrrrr!