Friday, September 17, 2004

yay!



Which Pirates of the Caribbean character are you?



So I got back from Dr. Scates office this morning. My bloodwork is fine, I check out A-O-K! He says my metabolism is almost returned to normal, and I am not as fat as I think I am, but to walk more, and get in better aerobic shape, and stop eating so much.

I went in the back to visit the nursing staff, they are all wonderful ladies. Woo HOO!

I feel GREAT! It is so good to be alive.

And I am not really a pirate, I am a NINJA!

in non related news, Madonna wants to be Jewish? JESUS CHRIST, NO. If her church doesn't want her, neither does mine. We have enough trouble already, REAL trouble. HELLO? This is a marketing Ploy! Someone? This has to be hollywood freaks out for a quick enlightenment. What lunatic is helping her? PLEASE insert sanity HERE.

Fortunately, I am soft and round, and will not have to worry about Madonna coming around me.


I am mozzarella!





Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?