Friday, October 15, 2004
>.<
I am sooo upset
I have way too much work to do, I am not accomplishing anything, and I feel I have not completed anything
I've been working on presentation stuff all morning, and forgot to go to the bathroom
and I just farted.
I am not confident
I may have dropped a pebble.
I may need to go home for fresh trousers.
Today is a low low day
BUT! I hope I made someone laugh
and I have perspective. I am still alive, and that is great.
I am sooo upset
I have way too much work to do, I am not accomplishing anything, and I feel I have not completed anything
I've been working on presentation stuff all morning, and forgot to go to the bathroom
and I just farted.
I am not confident
I may have dropped a pebble.
I may need to go home for fresh trousers.
Today is a low low day
BUT! I hope I made someone laugh
and I have perspective. I am still alive, and that is great.