Friday, October 01, 2004

I have nothing, work is killing me, Logistics and tight deadlines, getting things done, then watching them sit on someone else's desk? ARGH!


So this is from my sister>

I finally looked at the link on your site to see what the Sprinter looks like. I reminds me of an updated version of a British delivery van. Specifically, the van used by Cruella DeVille's henchmen to kidnap all the Dalmatian puppies.

The Sprinter looks menacing.

Earlier this week, I saw B.B. King play at the Bass Concert hall. It was an infusion of hipness, which was immediately drained away when I chose to watch the presidential debates last night.

It doesn't really matter who is president because the Fortune 500 runs everything, but I'm tired of Bush maligning Texas.

There are a few things that you might want to tell your California friends about Bush:
First, he is NOT from Texas. He was born in New Haven, CT. I looked on a map and there's a New London and a New Braunfels, but no New Haven. He could not qualify for a "Native Texan" commemorative birth certificate

Second, Texans don't talk like they have a mouth full of marbles unless they are drunk or have a mouth full of marbles. This is a recording of LBJ, a real Texan

Third, Texans don't smirk. We glare, we squint, we give the stink eye, we might raise an eyebrow (before pulling out a gun), but we never smirk. Smirks are for smug yankees and people who play folk music on guitars.

O.K. Rant over.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?