Monday, November 29, 2004

in efforts to keep hip in the urban marketing, and keep ahead of Wal Mart, Guess what Target now sells?

I did not believe it myself, till I found out Amazon also sell kinky things that need to be kept away from me.

Encourage kids to read. So I missed the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. But this guy did a Quicktime VR shot. Let it load, then move your mouse around to cause it to rotate, Pretty cool.

I am so glad Sara is home. She went to the doctor, the cough is just a cold, and not SARS or Avian flu, or wierd food related illness. so that is wonderful. She has been telling me about her fun times in Japan, and I just found this link, to what she better NOT have been doing in Japan. (growing underarm fur and doing odd things with wooden models!)

heee heee heee! I better get back to work






Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?