Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Sorry, I have been too busy at work. Work work work, then go home and work on motorcycles or the Sprinter. Every motorcycle I own is now running, serviced, and in good shape. The Harley needs some transmission work, but it is not urgent.

The Sprinter will be finished at Happy Vans today. The cabin will be fully complete (in my mind) and I will wait one or three paychecks before I start on the cargo bay.

I need to call my folks, cause I haven't in a long time.
I need to plan a trip to Austin
I need to find & buy a gun safe
I need to clean out the garage
I need to buy Sara presents!

My old roommate Bill's Grandma, Orthea Matsler once heard me whining, and she gave me a wonderful bit of Texas advice. It holds today. She said:

Charles, if you don't like something, there are TWO things you can do.

Change it or Move on.

Life is that simple.


That advice still stands. She was a bright lady.

I am trying to change things

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?