Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sunday. November 28. 11:55am.

SARA GETS HOME IN THREE HOURS!

and it'll be great to see her. YAY. and I managed not to burn the place down or anything.

Comics! After my Indian history comic book find a few days ago, I just saw the coolest Anti-Commie propaganda Comic from the 1960s. Heck, it's endorsed by J.Edgar Hoover, and with his mark, you know it's wholesome.

Digging back into the page, I found it is from the Authentic History Center, run by a high school teacher as an archive of collected popular culture. The more I dig into the pages, the more I find amazing and intriguing. Read it, check it out, send him some cabbage, this is one of the "good" uses of the internet.

I'm on my way to SF to pick up Miss Hammer.



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?