Sunday, January 02, 2005

Calvin Rickson

a pal sends me this joke thing.

Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in. At a news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him

And I can tell, Urban Legend.

My dad went to Texas A&M. My uncle went to Texas A&M. Many of my pals went to Texas A&M. Every guy I know who went to Texas A&M are bright, smart, brilliant men & women. Devoted to science! NONE of my family of Aggie pals would buy into this.

Aggies love boobies as much as the next guy.

So I set off the Google Search for Dr. Calvin Rickerson. What do I get? Lots of joke pages.

So I go to the main truth page.

And I enter Calvin Rickson, A&M Bra, invented bra, and I get? NOTHING

It is a joke that has not even made it to snopes? But there is NO WAY this is real

NONE


Okay, Charles news? I have a wicked sinus infection, I can barely breathe, and whenever I move my head, the entire left side "swoshes" and "waves" it's gross.

Sara & I went with matt to see "House of Flying Daggers" hmmm. I think they may have liked it more than me, or I am just cranky because my head is full of snot.

We got home & Sara heated some soup for me. It was nice. I feel ick-o

I may need to sleep alone tonight, cause I feel so ick-o

more later






Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?