Sunday, January 02, 2005
My cell phone is nearly dead, I gotta buy a new one soon, I seem to be missing many calls.
anyhow, my boss returns to work next week, and we plot the calendar for my travel schedule. Looks like February/March to go, but do not know yet.
blech, it is cold and raining today, and my head is full of snot, early precursor to a cold? or just snot, I dunno. Sara is putting up with me, so that's good. I have the thermostat set to 73, and it still feels cold in here. We need to have the underside of the house insulated....
anyhow, my boss returns to work next week, and we plot the calendar for my travel schedule. Looks like February/March to go, but do not know yet.
blech, it is cold and raining today, and my head is full of snot, early precursor to a cold? or just snot, I dunno. Sara is putting up with me, so that's good. I have the thermostat set to 73, and it still feels cold in here. We need to have the underside of the house insulated....