Thursday, January 20, 2005

Please do not "Crash Into Me"

The Dave Matthews Band.

ick

Bus Driver dumps septic tank while crossing bridge, dumps Matthews Band poop on tourists below.


Pimp Life? weblog?

what's YOUR Pimp Name? Reverned Rebecca Ice? I don't get it. But, I'm not a pimp But I do like the idea of using office supplies to create deadly weapons.


I'm trying to fnd Capacitors to restore my pop's Hallicrafters 5R10A shortwave. I have all the tubes, it fires up, but has a miserable humming, I am told replacing the paper tube capacitors with modern ones will cure it, but I am having fits reading the diagram and translating old caps to new caps.






Comments:
You removed posts again.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?