Saturday, February 12, 2005

I know I keep sounding so down on my job, and got some wonderful advice today.

I know this, it is not new, but it was refreshing to be reminded, and I seem to need that reminder.

People do not want to hear negative things.

I keep feeling I am trapped in doing something for over a year that is difficult and not really my job. However, if you do something for a year, it IS part of your job, and the right answer is to bear down, and do it to the best of your abilities.

And I will try to do this even harder.

and when I forget, and think about how bad I have it, I will remember my uncle, sitting in a tent in Korea, in 40below tempratures, freezing his kiester off, and I will think "It ain't that bad! Get back to work!"

YAY!

and I am alive, and what could be better than that?

woo hooO!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?