Friday, February 18, 2005

I like boobs. I think most guys do. However, these ladies got fired cause the gorilla they work for also likes boobs. ONLY in California....

I never used speedpass. I think RFID is a horrible idea. Now these guys have proved me right.

My pal Joe had a fixation on the old Wham-O Air Blaster. (about $60 on ebay) A pretty cool idea. Well, these guys have gone and made a GINORMOUS one. Behold the Mega AirZooka!

Sadly, my pal Mister Darwin is not working hard enough. He did not help eliminate this rocket scientist from the gene pool. As a fire Breather, I gotta say, this is NOT the right way to drink Sambuca! Snow makes people stupid

have a swell weekend

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?