Wednesday, February 02, 2005

So I have been lifting weights every afternoon when I get home from work. I'm not lifting a lot, not trying to become like the Governor of California, just trying to regain some strength lost during chemo & laziness.It feels great. Every day I add a few more repetitions. Every day, it hurts a little more, but properly so.

News?My pal Eric sends me this web site, a protest about a high school teacher, implying all world history can be taught through Iron Maiden songs.

Then my sister sends me this link to CNN, apparently A photograph posted on an Islamist Web site appears to be that of an action figure and not a U.S. soldier being held hostage.

What's next? Jihad on Malibu Barbie?



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?