Friday, February 11, 2005

Work is bringing me down. I feel like a second rate Rocky. I wonder if I am getting the Iraqi Donkey treatment. We are close to having all the people moved, now we are moving the labs. I am possibly supposed to travel, but no one can tell me WHEN, so all my life plans are on hold. I cannot head to Austin, I am worried to have folks scheduled to travel here, it is a big phat PITA.

In my ongoing rant against cops gone south and tasers, Sara's sister Kate sent me this link. 14 yr old teen running AWAY, tasered. (in case the link does not work:)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-0502110354feb11,1,3826077.story?coll=chi-news-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

Police use Taser gun on Madison teen

Madison - Police used a Taser stun gun on a 14-year-old who was mistakenly arrested at his high school, the Wisconsin State Journal reported.

Dalarence Goodwin was taken out of the school Jan. 21 to be arrested on a warrant for allegedly missing a court date on a charge of carrying a hatchet. The warrant was later determined to have been a mistake.

Both he and police agree that he was running away as he was struck by the Taser.


Then there was some discussion on the internet about a cop posting to a cop forum about how he hated motorcyclists. I can't find the link, but it was vile.

Then we had a bunch of good, fun news.

My sister posted photos of Carnival, that I missed.

My pal Flash got his first patent! If you wanna see it, go here: and enter 6,829,081 in the search box

Beth sent this link,
"and you thought Japanese motorcycle manuals were weird...."

New Telephone is cool.

Today is Natalie Galletti's Birthday. Happy Birthday Natalie!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?