Friday, March 25, 2005

It's funny how you can have your mind made up, and be plotting and scheming, and know EXACTLY what you want. A Rat Rod. Then you spend a few hours, and your mind changes.

Last night I was helping my pal Ken Armann, he is the brit motorcycle genius who helps me with my Enfield & BSA. We upgraded his computer a little bit, and in the course of the evening, discussed my desire for a rat rod, cool car, hot rod bikes, cafe racers, etc. And he planted this tiny seed in my mind. A Stock Norton Commando 850. Possibly a little customized. But not the new one.

HMMMMM


HMMMMMM

it would take less room, it would be MUCH less expensive, and it is closer to something I know.

Dang it!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?