Thursday, April 14, 2005

My pal Chris Null is editing Mobile Magazine. They have some really cool articles, I'd check them out if you are into gadgets. (he also ripped me off for his post today about Japanese wierdness) But I got it from Flash, so it is all round.

I also threw the smackdown challenge to him

Dinner for him, his wife & daughter, if he publishes my name in the same sentance with Paris Hiltons. And $100 to his readers who hack my name into Paris' Sidekick. Not that I have any interest "that" way, cause Sara is so amazing and brilliant and beautiful. It's just a challenge to hack something.

And my name is already IN Sara's phone (i hope). More New Orleans

Sherry photos from New Orleans

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?