Friday, May 27, 2005

Life is wierd.

The Governator dug a pothole, then filled it? what the heck. My fave quote is:
"It's a lot of money spent on a staged event,'' said Matt Vujevich, 74, a retiree whose home faced the crew-made trench that straddled nearly the whole street. "We still have the same problems. Everything's a press conference.''

The 'plasticized bodies' exhibit is leaking? UGH!
I am NOT gonna want to see dead people
I am DAMN sure not gonna PAY for it
If I went, and they were leaking? I would have a MAJOR customer service issue

You were always told sex will make you go blind....

Once again, KIDS make me smile.


What's happening in your weekend? Me? I am gonna race at Sears Point. Then come home and sleep?

Comments:
What's happening in your weekend, what's happening in my weekend?

I worked all day, i worked a full 8-hour day on a Saturday, and i'll probably do the same again tomorrow, Sunday.

It's been fierce lately. I go to school 2 nights a week so on those days i HAVE to leave work by 5pm to get to class, and 2 other nights a week i have homework to do, so a few nights a week i am either doing homework or work work until 2am. You do the math. A few nights a week until 2am, the rest of the nights until at least midnight, up at 7 or 8am every morning to either work, ride motorcycles or snowboard (depending on the season), sometimes earlier, sometimes later. Yep, not enough sleep for months and months. Not enough relaxing for months and months.

I watched the movie "Almost Famous" tonight. A very good flick, i recommend it. It was helped along by a few beers. I did laundry while i watched the movie. I cannot relax and do just one thing, i do not have enough time for such luxuries. I must multi-task and make the most of the limited minutes there are in every day.

Tomorrow i will work a bunch again and do homework and the take-home part of my last exam.

Why am i killing myself like this? Not for me, this is not the life i want. But it's the life i ended up with by not saying No when presented with the opportunity. By not saying no i have ended up with a humungous mortgage, the proverbial home in the subarbs that i can't afford. In order to make the payments i work at a crazy job that is killing me and in order to keep said crazy job i take classes to improve my skills, which classes are also adding to my stress and over-work. I just want to say No.

Talk to me seriously about a solution. "What do you want me to do?" is not a valid answer. We are partners, we are a team. Why can't we work together for a solution? Why do i have to be slowly dying? I do not want a dramatic, immediate change; i want to talk about it, discuss possibilites and see what we can do, together. No drastic action, just talking and planning. What's so difficult about that?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?