Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sad news. My pal David Bourland's father died. David is a great guy, and I feel for him. You know WHY David is such a good guy? Because he always thinks and cares about his friends. I pasted his email below, but you will see in the first line why I care about this guy. He is worried about telling his freinds? When we should be worried about him.

Tonight, I'll hoist a pint for ya David.

and your dad. RIP


Subject: It has been a tough day and I have bad news to share
Friends,

I am sorry I don't have the time or energy to call each of you. Today has been a day that we all know we will have to live through sometime but that doesn't make it suck any less.

My father has passed away. I got a call....

(edit here, C)


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?