Friday, July 01, 2005

I am in Boxborough. Last night my pal Eileen from Sun and I went out with Su and Brian who work here. Local Italian restaurant, yummy seafood & Linguini, then back to the hotel and to my room and asleep at 9:30. That's 6:30 California time. I must have been pooped out.

Before dinner, we had swell day at work. She gave a presentation to some engineers about the partnering lab discount program we developed. There was interest from the engineers, so that part of her trip was good. I spoke with a guy who I am trying to transfer to my staff to support the lab here. My part of the trip was good.

Mostly I came here because I was already ON the east coast, it was beneficial to stop in.

Okay, I gotta eat, more l8r

>>>>>>>>>

Joke from my pal Christos

A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work.

Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the
bedroom closet to watch.

The woman's husband also comes home.

She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is
in there already.

The little boy says, "Dark in here"
The man says "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a baseball."
Man - "That's nice."
Boy - "Want to buy it?"
Man - "No, thanks."
Boy - "My dad's outside."
Man - "OK, how much?"
Boy - "$250"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are
in the closet together.
Boy - "Dark in here."
Man - "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a baseball glove."
The lover remembering the last time, asks the boy,
"How much?"
Boy - "$750"
Man - "Fine"

? few days later, the father says to the boy,
"Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch."

The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
Boy - "$1,000"
The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that... that is way
more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the
confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that shit again...."

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?