Monday, September 12, 2005

you ever visit somehwere, and have regrets you did not stick around long enough to look up old friends?

My pal Randy Turner died a few weeks ago. I had not seen him in over ten years. it was my fault, all I needed to do was drop by, his door was always open. I was in Austin before he died, read the article in the Chronicle, I should have gone by to see him.

He got me into skateboarding and motorcycles. He used to sneak me into Club Foot in Austin for punk rock shows, he was very creative, grew up in Gladewater, Texas. One more escapee from North East Texas.

RIP Biscuit. Wherever we go when we die? well, he's there gluing things together, and making art. I know that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?